We are all very excited about opening to all our children! We are also looking forward to new children and families joining our Abercromby Community.
Here are a few reminders:
- We have extensively risk assessed how to open safely. The full risk assessment can be found here.
- We have a new way in to school via the car park – follow the one way system via the green arrows in the car park, in through the side gate to arrive at the door into the classroom, from the garden. Please then walk out through the garden and the wide garden gate back into the car park.
- Please use the round green social distance markers when you are queuing to maintain 2m social distancing.
- Remember each bubble has new start and finish times, staggered to help with social distancing – see the times for your room below
- YOU MUST BE ON TIME!
- Check you are getting our ParentMail messages and that you can access Tapestry, our online Learning Journal.
- Make sure we have your latest contact details, and the details of two other contacts.
|NEW SESSION TIMES|
|WILLOW TREE ROOM|
Wednesday 11.45-2.30 (lunch at home)
|OAK TREE ROOM|
Wednesday 12.00-2.45 (lunch at home)
Please see the information sheets below, which give you more information about all the things we have put in place to keep everyone, children, families and staff safe. Please help us by following the new rules.
We also have Arabic versions of these information sheets:
Please also read this letter about what to do if your child is unwell and how we will manage any case of Covid-19 in our school community:
This poster will help you work through when your child needs to be at home because of Covid-19 and when they can be in school: