School Development Plan
Year on year, we are always looking to improve our school. A School Development Plan is written to help us achieve this.
To help us identify which areas to focus on, the following pointers are used:
- Areas of improvement identified from external reports e.g. Ofsted
- Our own annual staff self evaluation
- Areas arising from Family questionnaires, given out at the end of the school year in July
- The children’s own evaluation of their Nursery
- Our analysis of the year’s data, showing the progress the children have made, and where there are in gaps in learning we need to address
Our School Development Plan is a working document and so is liable to change! If you have any questions, please feel free to speak to one of us.
Here is our School Development Plan for 2019-2020: