2 Year Old Admissions
We accept 2 year old children the term following their 2nd birthday.
To find out if you are eligible for 15 funded (free) hours please check the criteria outlined on the 2 Year Old Application Funded (Free)
Your child’s name can be placed on the waiting list any time prior to their 2nd birthday.
To find out more about our school please watch our Welcome Video You can also ring the school and make an appointment to look around.
15 hours (free) education (for those who meet eligibility criteria) are available over 5x mornings or 5x afternoons as follows:
MORNING SESSIONS are from 8.30 am to 11.30 am
AFTERNOON SESSIONS are from 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm
If the class is full, your child will be placed on a waiting list and allocated a place using the following admissions criteria:
- children in care or being looked after (all schools must have this as a top priority)
- children with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- children who are eligible for a funded 2 year old place
- children who have a brother or sister at the school already
- date of application (for a fee paying place)
We will try to accommodate your desired sessions as best we can, subject to availability. You can find out more in our Admissions Policy.
To register your child at the Nursery, please complete the form below and return to the office, or call us on 0151 709 5114 or email email@example.com